Responsible GamblingGaming can be entertaining but you can't always win. Losing is a part of the game and you have to be prepared for it. Lilibet helps you play responsibly. If you play responsibly, you won’t worry about your game experience, time, and money.
Only 18+ members are allowed. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account and/or gamble with Lilibet.
Set the limits
We want to set your own gaming limits, budgets, and boundaries that allow you to be in control and play responsibly. If you think that you are playing games too much, you can contact us and set the limits.
Lilibet offers a variety of control options from 24 hours timeout to 5 years of self-exclusion. If you want to take time off from gambling, you can send your request to our Customer Support Team at [email protected]
You can request a Session Time Limit at your own chosen time interval from our Customer Service at [email protected] . Depending on your settings, you can be informed every 30 minutes.
If you share your computer with other people or kids, always make sure they don't have access to your personal details and history. You can use some software solutions like NetNanny and Cyber Patrol.
Independent Help and Advice
If you have concerns that you have a problem or you are developing a problem with gambling then the following questionnaire might help you out.
1. Do you stay away from work, college, or school to gamble?
2. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
3. If you run out of money while gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the urge to gamble again as soon as possible?
4. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
5. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
6. Have others ever criticized your gambling?
7. Have you lost interest in your family, friends, or hobbies?
8. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
9. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
10. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If you answered “Yes” to several of these questions, you are to have a serious gambling problem. We encourage you to visit these organisations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends here.
E-mail: [email protected]
Helpline: +44 (0) 845 6000133
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7378 5200
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7378 5237
GA Gamblers AnonymousWeb: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
Phone: +44 (0) 207 384 3040
Phone: + 44 (0) 8700 508 880